‘I Love You’ Debuts at #5 on Oricon
On September 19th 2NE1 released their 3rd Japanese single which was a remake of their Korean digital single ‘I Love You‘. It debuted at #3 its first day selling over 10,000 copies and its first week it comes in at #5, the highest weekly rank 2NE1 has ever reached on the Oricon Singles Chart.
The single sold 13,530 copies, almost the same number as their first Japanese single ‘Go Away‘ which ranked #12 weekly. With only one song and few promotions this is a great result for 2NE1. The single has also continued charting into this week showing consistency.
How much do you think the single will sell overall? Were you happy with the release?
Hopefully we get new music in the future in both Korean and Japanese. Until then stay tuned for this week’s GAON and Billboard update.
Article by: firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Etude House Global’s Facebook — “♥SWEET EVENT♥ November Fan Friday Event!”
-  Dara (@krungy21): “Let’s have fun tonight at SangAm~~~>.
-  Movie Star Hwang Jung Min, “I really liked CL too, when I saw her at the concert.”
-  2NE1 Shake Facebook: ’2nd Anniversary Special Event’
-  Billboard (USA) Mentions 2NE1 in Recent Psy & G-Dragon Articles