‘I Love You’ Single Ranks on NINKI
2NE1‘s new Japanese single is set to be release on September 19th and will include the Japanese version of their hit track ‘I Love You‘. Japanese music charting and sales tracking company Oricon conducts a weekly survey (called NINKI) of users asking them which and how much they are anticipating the week’s upcoming releases. The survey is split into albums and singles.
2NE1 has ranked 9th for their single with a score of 15.70. 2NE1 has ranked on this chart before with their single Scream which charted in 4th place with a score of 30.90. While NINKI is a general survey it does not often reflect actual sales and with a highly anticipated single being released, other acts’ points are often artificially low.
That said here are the previous opening weeks for the last two singles released by other artists also releasing single this week to see how 2NE1 might measure up:
UNISON SQUARE GARDEN:
hasn’t released a single since 2010
Article by email@example.com
-  CL to Perform Special Stage With Lee Hi
-  Korean Rapper Myx interested in working with 2NE1′s CL
-  Dara (@krungy21) Stylist Songi Bae and G-Dragon hilariously react to Hip-hop Dara
-  G-Dragon’s Facebook: Official Photos of CL & GD @ 2013 WORLD TOUR [ONE OF A KIND] in Seoul
-  2NE1 Ranked as One of the ‘Power Entertainers of Korea 2013′