Q. How does it feel now that you’ve become Clio’s new model?
Dara: I’ve always had enjoyable experiences as a cosmetics model. I am looking forward to seeing my matured image once I take away my cute and girly T-shirt and sport my new look. Thinking of how my new image is going to be more feminine and charismatic thanks to the makeup concept makes me excited.
Q. What is the beauty rule you usually respect no matter what?
Dara: When my schedule is packed I always make efforts to sleep. After resting and getting enough sleep, your skin condition in front of the camera feels fresh again. I can feel my face shine when I wake up after sleeping refreshingly.
Q. When you apply makeup, what is the part you take care of the most if there’s one?
Dara : My eyeline! My eyes are round so when I want to give them a strong or charismatic feel, I draw my eyeline thickly to give them a change. I also enjoy using daring colors like the Bloody Series.
Q. What is the difference between your makeup on stage and the makeup in your daily life?
Dara : While I’m on stage, in order to follow the stage’s concept and the atmosphere the song, I like makeup that emphasizes glamour. However, when I don’t have any schedules, in my ordinary life, I draw a thin “slanted eyes” eyeline, it gives off a natural and distinct impression. If you draw a little and cute eyeline, you can look even more lovely.
Is anyone going to try Dara’s Bloody Look?
Source: CeCi Magazine — March 2013
Scan Source: 견과@Oh!My Goddess fansite
Translated by Kaeryn @ygladies.com
Tags: ceci magazine
-  2NE1 Nominated for World’s Best Group & Best Live in 2013 World Music Awards
-  Sara Wee (@sara53A): “Gonna be interviewing 2NE1 this Saturday!”
-  2NE1 Wins 2012 MelOn Music Awards ‘TOP 10 Award’ + Nominated for ‘Artist of the Year’, ‘Best Song’ & ‘Caller Bell’ Categories
-  Pablo Olea (@pabloolea) Shares 2NE1 fan art on his Instagram
-  Ryan Bang shows off his 2NE1 ‘New Evolution’ signed album