SINGAPORE: “It could be shocking, but when I was a little girl, I wanted to be a nun,” said CL, when Korean girl group 2NE1 met the media on Friday, ahead of their first full-length concert in Singapore.
Apart from Bom, who expressed that she couldn’t imagine doing anything other than music, 2NE1 members Dara and Minzy also gave some surprising answers, when asked what they would have done if they didn’t enter the music industry.
Minzy revealed that she would have become a poet, while Dara said she would probably be an actress or a housewife if she wasn’t a singer.
Dara said she had a soft spot for acting as it allows her to “be anybody I want to be, and I can slap somebody’s face”.
“I can’t do that in real life, so I want to try it!” she continued with a grin.
The quartet, who will conclude their first global tour with their gig at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Saturday, said they spent about two months preparing for their concert tour, and looked forward to meeting their fans here.
“We’ve been waiting so long to come to Singapore and have our own show and meet our Blackjacks (the collective name for 2NE1′s fans) here, so we’re very excited,” said CL.
“And I know how energetic they are, so we’re very happy to be here.”
Check out some clips of the press conference below:
Reposted by: Catarina@YGL
Thanks CLthebaddestfemale for tthe tip.
-  G-Dragon requests 2NE1′s help + Dara’s Message to A+ PH?
-  Dong A interviews “I Don’t Care” (reggae) & “It’ Hurts” Composer Sunwoo Jungha
-  Billboard (USA) Mentions 2NE1 in Recent Psy & G-Dragon Articles
- [STYLE FILE] Melody Ehsani @MELODYEHSANI: “CL from #2ne1 lookin’ so cute in the Mercedes Benz earrings!”
-  CeCi Magazine (March 2013) Full Interview “Spring Be Pretty: Sandara’s Bloody Angel”