Back in November, we reported that 2NE1 had been nominated in 2 categories in the third annual ‘so-loved awards‘.
“In a period where K-Pop is gaining more and more attention in Europe, current trends will be shown by the so-loved Awards every year. On the basis of the number of votes and the winners in each category, the Awards will indicate which artists will have a real chance to find their way into the European market. Thus so-loved and K-Colors of Korea collect important information for K-Pop fans as well as their idols.”
For the third year in a row, 2NE1 has won the Best Female Band/Artist category by an astonishing 45.2% of the over 100,000 European votes, and this year they also won the Best Japanese Release category!
Congratulations also to 2NE1′s label mates Epik High, Big Bang and G-Dragon for their wins.
According to their website, 307 086 votes were case; 110,984 votes from Europe. The non-European votes were sorted, it only count the votes that have been received from Europe.
Here are the award video clips below (2NE1 did not attend the ceremony.):
so-loved Awards 2012 – Best Group female
Hopefully, Papa YG will see this AND GET OUR GIRLS TO EUROPE ALREADY!!!!
Article by tazanya @ygladies.com
-  Dara (@krungy21) and Taeyang (@Realtaeyang) sings on Twitter + Dara once again changed her display photo
-  CL’s Instagram: CL being her stunning self on Instagram in two Rick Owens themed selcas
-  2NE1 to celebrate re-opening of Adidas’ Myungdong Branch the ‘Nation’s Biggest Flagship Store’
- [130401-0405] Artlab Nail’s Facebook: CL’s Chanel Nails & Dara’s Blackjack Nails
-  2NE1 to bring their “Fire” to the ’2013 Adidas miRun Busan’ concert on April 21st + Promo video