Investment Analyst Kim Siwoo recently reported on YG Entertainment’s stock and future activities, including discussion of concerts and releases for 2NE1.
Kim Siwoo, who’s a researcher in Korean investment security stated: “In the first half of the year that started with Big Bang and G-Dragon‘s concerts, PSY and Lee Hi, 2NE1 are scheduled to release a new song“.
Researcher Kim further explained “The events planned for the first half of the year are, GD’s world tour, Daesung’s Japanese concert, PSY’s new song release, Lee Hi’s promotional activity for her first full album and the release of 2NE1′s new album followed by their promotions“, he added ” 2NE1′s concert, as well as YG Family’s concert tour and Big Bang’s promotions are scheduled for the second half of the year and Kang Seung Yoon and the new girl group will be added to the lineup this summer“.
The articles also mentioned that so far in 2013, YGE’s sales have reached 31.9 billion won (~27.8M USD), which is 6.6 billion (~5.8M USD) more than last year at the same moment The majority of those profits were from Big Bang‘s Dome concerts + Korean concert, G-Dragon’s ‘One of a Kind in Seoul’ and PSY’s album sales.
Unfortunately the article(s) did not reveal an actual comeback date, but considering that the 1st half of the year is over in June. As expected, we can probably anticipate 2NE1′s comeback for after Psy concludes promotions in Korea of his new track.
Non-2NE1 parts omitted
Update: 1Q2013 YGE & 2NE1 Market Overview
Full Report: YG_1Q13P_E-Final_N_1.pdf (201 KB)
Source: Biz Chosun, Money Today, True Friend Korean Investments & Securities
Translated by Kaeryn@ygladies.com
-  Choice37 (@Choice37) & Tablo (@blobyblo) Gettin’ Dumb is “Fire” + #willpower full album stream
- [ARTICLE] 3rd Anni Countdown – [D-4] “2NE1TV: An intimate insight into the lives of 2NE1″
-  Dara (@krungy21) Stylist Songi Bae and G-Dragon hilariously react to Hip-hop Dara
-  Lee Hayi Shares a Cute CL Story on Park SoHyun’s Radio Show
-  From the Red Carpet to Performance – a Recap of 2NE1 at the ’2012 Melon Music Awards’