MediaCorp has teamed up with Alpha Edge Co Ltd Japan to stage “ASIA STYLE COLLECTION by styleXstyle.com”, Singapore’s first fashion and music extravaganza, showcasing the best of Asian fashion and beauty. It will be staged on 22 June 2013, featuring K-pop stars Girls’ Generation and 2NE1.
The audience can expect to be entertained with ground-breaking catwalk-meets-concert event, made possible by the collaboration with Korean and Japanese media giants, SBS E Plus Ltd Korea, Zip Consulting Co Ltd and F1 Media Inc. Japan. The show will be staged at the Singapore Expo and ticketing details will be released at a later date.
“Fashion and music are transcendent and borderless, and styleXstyle.com intends to extend its reach to audiences beyond the digital platform through ASIA STYLE COLLECTION. This event will showcase the best Asian fashion collections to both Singapore and regional audiences,” said Ms. Jessie Sng, Managing Director Publishing and Head of Fashion Business, MediaCorp.
No doubt, 2NE1 will be able to pull off this fashion event flawlessly. Singapore Blackjacks sure are lucky to be seeing 2NE1 again in less than a year after the New Evolution concert last December!
Source: MediaCorp (MediaCorp is Singapore’s leading media company)
Thanks to @SandaraBaiduBar for the tip
Article by 2CHAErin1@ygladies.com
-  Dazed Digital (UK) Interview: ‘K-POP’S BADDEST FEMALE’
-  Etude House Philippines’s Facebook: ‘Let’s Play: From Dull to “Doll” Contest Event (@etudehousegirl)
-  Bom’s Instagram “With DARA in Adidas” + More hilarious photos
-  Dong A interviews “I Don’t Care” (reggae) & “It’ Hurts” Composer Sunwoo Jungha
-  2NE1 to bring their “Fire” to the ’2013 Adidas miRun Busan’ concert on April 21st + Promo video