In her letter from the editor, W Korea Magazine’s editor, extols the virtues or our one and only baddest female, CL.
CL is extremely intelligent. Always calm and passionate, never ever flops. Though this is only from the editor’s point of view, nevertheless, it’s understandable.
How can one not love this kind of girl? The mercury on a thermometer decreases because of the climate change, large amount of snow piled up, car stopped resulting in wardrobe not being delivered, the places they go to are packed with police because of safety precautions causing a delay for the shoot, it’s like there’s a time bomb. However, though it seemed like the bomb went off, ironically, the shoot went smoothly.
This all happened because of CL’s excellent leadership and helping the staff become and work as one, CL’s capabilities is needless to say, amazing. Additionally, thanks to the London-based photographer Lama, close friend YOON Ambush who came from Japan, stylist Yang Seungho, hairstylist SeoYoon, make-up artist Kim Jukyeong, and thanks to London’s correspondent. This all happened because of all the staff members’ brilliant teamwork!
Source: clmygoddess + 21_tok
Translated by: CLASSIFIEDKJOP@ygladies.com/KellyJane@CLTheBaddestFemale.com (CLTBF)
Tags: W Korea
-  Intel’s Facebook: [Touch the Ultrabook, Additional Event!] Featuring 2NE1 & will.i.am signed Ultrabooks
-  UPDATED Details on 2NE1′s 2012 New Evolution Japan Arena Tour, 176,000 potential attendees
-  Park Bom ranked at #5 on MBC Every1′s ‘Weekly Idol’ as “Idols that eats a lot”
-  Buzzworthy MTV: “Will.I.Am and K-Pop’s 2NE1′s new collabo, “Gettin Dumb” is BRILLIANT”
-  CL Heads to Hong Kong to Support Jeremy Scott’s ‘Planet Christmas Party’