2NE1‘s CL recently landed in China’s Hong Kong to support one of her close friends, international fashion designer Jeremy Scott.
CL was expected to be attending the star-studded party ‘Planet Christmas Party’ hosted by BFF JScott. The event is being held for the lighting up of a special Christmas light fixture designed by Jeremy Scott at the Hong Kong World Trade Centre, the day after (22 November 2012). However, we have since learned that she may only attend the private after party.
Mademoiselle Yulia (DJ and designer of Giza) and baby mary (owner of CL’s favourite store in Japan, faline tokyo) is also reported to be attending this event.
Whether she attends or not, she delighted fans by graciously signing autographs, waving and being sweet at Hong Kong’s International Airport earlier to day. Check out some photos of her at the airport:
More Airport photos HERE
Also, check out this adorable fanaccount of our cute leader from wiebo:
It’s great to see the girls get a bit of downtime after their super hectic schedule recently.
Source: as tagged, @oillee, wtcmore
Translated by firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Fully enjoy 2NE1 World at 『2NE1 SUPER LIVE 2013 in UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN(R)』 on May 11th!
-  Gadaffi Ismail Sabri (@dafiismailsabri): “My Sandara Park….so #gorgeous even when she’s wearing something so #simple :) “
-  Etude House Global’s Facebook — “☆Sneak Peak! Chirstmas is coming~☃”
-  CL is nailtastic in quirky photos for Maybelline Korea’s ‘Graphic Nail’ Summer collection
-  CL, G-Dragon, Xin & Jo Sung Min tease Lee Soo Hyuk on Instagram