2NE1‘s CL recently landed in China’s Hong Kong to support one of her close friends, international fashion designer Jeremy Scott.
CL was expected to be attending the star-studded party ‘Planet Christmas Party’ hosted by BFF JScott. The event is being held for the lighting up of a special Christmas light fixture designed by Jeremy Scott at the Hong Kong World Trade Centre, the day after (22 November 2012). However, we have since learned that she may only attend the private after party.
Mademoiselle Yulia (DJ and designer of Giza) and baby mary (owner of CL’s favourite store in Japan, faline tokyo) is also reported to be attending this event.
Whether she attends or not, she delighted fans by graciously signing autographs, waving and being sweet at Hong Kong’s International Airport earlier to day. Check out some photos of her at the airport:
More Airport photos HERE
Also, check out this adorable fanaccount of our cute leader from wiebo:
It’s great to see the girls get a bit of downtime after their super hectic schedule recently.
Source: as tagged, @oillee, wtcmore
Translated by firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Ceci Magazine Reports: Star’s Beauty Weapon ft. Sandara Park + Dara’s Clio products in Cosmopolitan Malaysia’s ‘Beauty Awards’
- [me2Day] 120921 DARA: “Let’s have fun during the concerts that are left …Thank you always, blackjacks”
-  Dara (@krungy21) sends Birthday greeting to 2NE1 New Evo Band Drummer, Gabriel Wallace (@manualsdrums)
- YGLadies End of Year Special: LEE CHAERIN IN 2012
-  Park Bom ranked at #5 on MBC Every1′s ‘Weekly Idol’ as “Idols that eats a lot”